JAS Dhol Standard, Conventional shape body, knotted, stained
- This is a full size Standard Conventional shape body Dhol Drum.
- Made in England in JAS workshop in London.
- JAS brand black treble head fixed at the treble side by steel rim and good quality JAS turnbuckles.
- Good quality fully treated natural skin base head is fixed at the base side by non-stretchable rope.
- Rope intervene through the small chrome plated rings, which are used to adjust the tension to tune the base head.
- JAS Standard Dhol is properly tuned before ship to the customer. Treble give high pitch sound and base give an impact of powerful base sound.
- Belt, beaters and bag included in the price
- Seasoned and treated light weight knotted, stained wood body.
- Steel chrome plated turnbuckles sockets and head rim
- Non-stretchable cotton rope to fix the base head
- JAS Brand polyethylene material Western Black treble head
- Fully treated natural skin base head
JAS Standard Dhol Fully tuned ready to play. With belt, beaters and a carry case
All our Instruments are Insured for damage and lost during the transportation.
Taxes & Invoices
Sales to European and other non-UK countries will be considered as exports and not charged any UK taxes. Taxes may be charged by the destination country. You will receive a Proper Legal Invoice for after sale service, Insurances and for your other records.
All our Instruments, spares and accessories are assembled tuned and checked in our UK workshop. by experienced and qualified technicians and then shipped by our dispatch department from UK. Buy with confidence We need your full recommendation.
Buy original JAS instruments and accessories from JAS Musicals Limited (UK). Direct from JAS Musicals or our authorised dealers only. JAS Musicals is a musical instrument manufacturing company registered in England and wales as a limited company since 1995. Incorporate making instruments and distributing world-wide.